Tuesday 6 May 2008

Bye, bye roboleg

Sunday was my last day with roboleg and I’m now back to wearing two shoes, not just the left one.
Feels great to be out of it but I think I’ll miss some of the attention I got in terms of strangers smiling to me, saying some encouraging words or simply starting talking to me, or seeing the look on people’s faces as they saw me cycling by, roboleg on.
But, it’s great to have it off. Summer has hit London this week and it’s above 20 degrees so roboleg would not have been comfortable to wear.
Think I’m doing good so far rehab wise, taking it easy with how much and how fast I walk so I’m optimistic that it’ll be ok. Not going to start my running (1 min, increasing to 2 mins, 3 mins etc) for another week or so but build up the time I walk and take it from there. Getting all so excited about soon being back to normal, being able to build up my form again. Love it.


No comments: